Sunday, February 11, 2007

I have blogger's block.

I'll get over it. Two recent deaths, one of them the subject of the post immediately below, and other matters, have put me in an introspective, not-very-communicative mood for the present. There are many things I want to write about, including my long-threatened contribution to the "just society" discussion begun by El Cabrero and taken up by Hipparchia, and my promised attempt at midrash on Keifus' piece concerning nostalgia (see here).

For now, I'll leave you with this image of yet another sunset seen from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Now I sort of wish we had lifted the "no photos please" ban at September's hugfest; you really have an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely picture, Claude.

    I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shit man, get back up to tempo soon. Take what you need, we'll be around.

    I love the sunset picture too. Whenever I get back to New York, I know I'm going to see it much differently, and I owe you that.

    K

    (grsvjo: grrr, it's a shame about Sarejevo)

    ReplyDelete