Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Concerning the provenance of hits.

Dawn Coyote (click on "View Full Size" under her eyes for a vision that, if you're attracted to women, will make your heart palpitate) has used her Sitemeter to determine what Google searches have brought visitors to her blog, Fond Adversria, and reported the results here. I tried the same thing, but my results were quite prosaic compared to hers (yeah, I know, it's to be expected - no one wants to see my naughty bits).

However, tonight one of my visitors had, as the URL referring to my blog, that for a post titled "Why Lying Works" in a blog titled "Survival Guide to Homelessness". I went to it, and found no link to my blog, either in the main post or in the comments. However, I found it well worth reading.

Update: Dawn Coyote has replied with a lovely video clip about addled arachnids. Well worth a look.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of following Dawn's lead and zooming in with a swath of my impressive forehead. I mean, a commanding brow is a sign of intelligence, right?

    Finally, I'll get the respect I deserve!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to Dawn’s eyes—and the video.

    ReplyDelete