Friday, October 29, 2010

I just got a robocall telling me to vote for Dino Rossi.

"Patty Murray is a Washington, D.C. insider", the authoritative male voice said. "She's on Harry Reid's side." Rossi, I was assured, would stand up to Reid and the rest of the inside-the-Beltway establishment. He'll do what's in the best interests of the people of Washington. Washington state, that is.

Only problem (besides the fact that I wouldn't vote for Rossi even if I could) is that I'm in New York, a continent away. If this is how the Republicans handle targeting their robocalls, maybe they need some lessons from the NRA.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:20 PM

    Sadly, I live in Washington state so I got 16 of those robocalls in less than a week so, even if I had liked Dino Rossi (which I didn't) I sure wouldn't now.. All those calls from the NRSC annoyed the heck out of me.

    ReplyDelete