Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Now we are six.

It was six years ago today that I started this blog. That I'm still doing it could be taken as a good or bad reflection on my state of being. It has become an important part of my life. Not only is it a way of sharing my odd set of obsessions with whomever I can tempt to partake of them, it's also a way of honing my own thinking. Writing is a useful discipline.

To those of you who read it regularly--I know there are a few--I thank you for your loyalty and your patience in putting up with its, as one reader put it, relentless eclecticism. I hope to continue our conversation, and I want it to be a conversation, that is, I want very much to hear from you when you like something or when you don't, for more years to come.

Image courtesy of Responsible Nanotechnology.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Claude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Self-Absorbed Boomer! Six years is quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete