Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The na-a-a-me game!

I'd have guessed that, since my father's death, I was the last Claude Scales left on earth, much less the U.S. Thanks to a site called "How Many of Me?", I know there are likely to be six in this country. Try it and find out how many Americans probably share your name.

(I thought I got this link off Instapundit, but now I can't find it there. If, as my wife says, it's a case of its being right in front of me and my not being able to see it, my apologies, Glenn.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    i have the benefit of parents who spelled my first name incorrectly. so there are zero matches. but, with the "proper" spelling, i get 17 hits.

    i also get: Statistically the 42nd most popular first name; coupled with: Statistically the 6458th most popular last name. (tied with 50 other last names)

    ReplyDelete